Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. is sensitive to privacy issues on the internet. Visitors to this web site remain anonymous. We collect the domain names, not email addresses of visitors. Legacy uses this information to measure the use of our site. We may collect other non-identifying information about visitors to our site, such as:
- How many people visit our site
- The date and time our site was accessed
- The pages visited
- The web browser used
Visitors may elect to provide us with personal information via e-mail. This information is used internally, as appropriate, to handle the sender's request. It is not sold or provided to other organizations.
Links to other web sites are provided as a convenience to you. Legacy has no control over the content of these web sites. It does not condone or promote in any way the information found or products and services sold at other web sites accessible from these links. We recommend that you read the privacy and security policies of these sites. Legacy specifically disclaims any responsibility for the content of these pages and any links contained thereon.
Effective January 1, 2010
WESTERN NATIONAL INSURANCE GROUP VALUES THE TRUST YOU HAVE PLACED IN US. IN RETURN, WE TAKE SERIOUSLY THE PROTECTION OF YOUR NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION. THIS NOTICE DESCRIBES HOW WESTERN NATIONAL INSURANCE GROUP USES AND SAFEGUARDS YOUR INFORMATION.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Western National Insurance Group may collect certain information about you in the operation of its business. This information falls generally within three categories:
- Information necessary to properly underwrite risks and charge a fair premium. This may include information you provided on the application for insurance, motor vehicle reports, credit reports, or past claims information.
- Information necessary to fairly evaluate claims. This may include information you provided on loss reports, information maintained by governmental agencies such as police and fire departments, motor vehicle information, medical records, employment records, wage and salary verification, credit reports, information from other insurers, information about past claims, and other information necessary to evaluate claims.
- Finance information related to premium payments. This may include credit card numbers, bank account information, or other financial information.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Western National Insurance Group does not sell your private information. We do not make available your private information to nonaffiliated companies for marketing purposes. Western National Insurance Group only shares information when it is necessary to conduct our insurance business. Information may be disclosed to insurance support groups that provide data for underwriting and claims purposes. In addition, information may be shared with adjusters, attorneys, auditors, agents, or others that Western National Insurance Group retains to work on your or its behalf or by individuals that you retain, such as body shops or contractors, to work on your behalf. Western National Insurance Group may disclose claim information to other insurers or other parties during the handling of claims, during litigation surrounding those claims, or after claims have been resolved to the extent permitted by law.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Western National Insurance Group maintains physical and electronic safeguards to prevent access to your information by people other than Western National Insurance Group employees. Western National Insurance Group continually assesses new technology for protecting information and upgrades its systems when appropriate.
Western National Mutual Insurance Company
Western National Assurance Company
Western National Finance Company
Pioneer Specialty Insurance Company
Umialik Insurance Company
Western Home Insurance Company
Legacy Insurance Services, Inc.
Arizona Automobile Insurance Company
American Freedom Insurance Company
FHG Services Inc
Ed. 04 02